Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Monday 2 January 2023

My wishes to you for 2023

 I've thought and thought about what to post for today - and after a year of supporting family and friends through illness (particularly in the first part of the year), housing problems for a family member, and a lost love for a dear friend, my dearest wish is that 2023 be filled with happiness, fulfillment, health, peace, love and blessings for you. We have much to be thankfull for. Treasure every day and those you love. xx

My frangipani is started flowering in my garden again. After many years of not flowering, I think of it as a symbol of new life.


And for those still suffering through famine and war - I wish for you to receive food on your table, water to drink, shelter to keep you warm, and an end to the war raging through your country. May the leaders sit down together and reach a peaceful solution.


Thankyou for your support, comments and friendships over the past year. I appreciate each and every one of you.


4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and may it be better than last. Even while dealing with so much you managed to find time to brighten the lives of your readers and followers with this beautiful blog that you produce! Thanks you and wishes for peace, happiness and health in the coming year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much Jackie. Wishing you and Joel and your family a fabulous 2023. I thank you for your support and blogging friendship!

      Delete
  2. I love hearing your wishes for the next year. And I mirror them and hope there's a more peaceful earth this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I enjoy your frangipani, we saw many when we vacationed on Maui. The situation in Ukraine is heart braking, PEACE!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.