Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Tuesday 23 November 2021

Photography Group of Bunbury end of year awards 2021

 Hi everyone, I am a little late in posting this week, but I hope you don't mind me doing some blatant self-promotion. Last night I was runner-up (for the third year running) for Photographer of the Year 2021 at the Photography Group of Bunbury's awards night. 


Points are awarded for Gold, Silver, and Bronze awards at the club's monthly competitions which have projected and print topics and are either colour or mono-only.  Many of my images were from our travels, a couple were taken at workshops, and a few were taken in our area, my garden or on my kitchen bench! 

My golds -


My silvers - 


My bronzes - 


I was also joint winner of the Most Consistent for the highest number of images entered for the year. 

Congratulations to all the other worthy winners for the Photographer of the Year (Richard Hall), 3rd place (Dennis Bear), Colour Image of the Year (Dennis Bear), Mono Image of the Year (Richard Hall), President's Award (Jodie Deeley & Chris de Blank), Club Member of the Year (Richard Hall), and Consistency Award (Richard Hall & Jill Harrison) And to all club members who entered images during the year, and our very hard working Committee and members who work behind the scenes. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. Just a short post from me today. I hope you and yours are doing well. 

I value your comments and look forward to hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return. Have a wonderful week. 
I am linking up to the link-ups below. Please click on the links to see fabulous contributions from around the world - virtual touring at its best!
   
MosaicMonday at Letting Go of the Bay Leaf
Sharon's Sovenirs 

Our World Tuesday
Pictorial Tuesday 
ThroughMy Lens 
Image-in-ing
My corner of the world through my camera 
Wednesday Around the World at Communal Global hosted by Randomosity. 
       and Little bird - Pienilintu
Thankful Thursday 
Welcome to Nature Thursday
The Lovin' Life Team over at: Deep Fried Fruit

Hello there! I love reading your comments. If you scroll down to the bottom you can comment too! I would love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on your stunning photos. Have a good week

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your runner-up award. Your photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only surprised you didn't win. Your photos are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there are much more competent and creative photographers in the group than I! But thanks!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Jill! It must be very gratifying to have your talents recognized. Kudos to you!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/11/autumn-beaty-remembered.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do take stunning photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jill! I am very happy for you; you deserve it - such an eye for photography! Thanks for sharing with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your achievements. Your photos are always amazing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...Jill, you have a lovely collection of images. They are all award winning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... great congratulation, Jill. And I think really your captures are wonderful. Each of them shows a special perspective of plants or animals, or the landscapes. Chapeau!

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You have such beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Jill and well deserved a massive round of applause from here in Thailand they all look like Gold winners to me. First direct flight of Aussies to Thailand from Sydney comes in soon!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Jill, not only do you have a great eye, but you also have developed the technical skills. I think you should have won overall! Your photos are just superb and they all tell a story :) Well done again !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks everyone. The overall winner has eluded me these last 3 years - I was surprised to receive second as there are many photographers in the group more worthy than I.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.