Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Sunday 15 January 2023

Little blogging break

 H everyone, I hope you and yours are doing well. I am having a little blogging break for a few weeks during a summer January while we have visitors coming and going. Back soon! 

It is summer, and there have been a number of bad bushfires down in the southern parts as well as devistating cylconic once in a hundred years flooding in the northern Kimberley. Much of the north of the state is cut off. 

I took this photo last night over the estuary where we walk in the evening after dinner - the colurs are thanks to the bushfire - it made for brilliant colours - but we could do without the bushfires. Thousands of hectares have been lost. 

A friend has talked me into doing another 52 x 2 project - one colour and one mono image each week for 52 weeks. I have done one before plus a couple of 365 projects (1 a day for a year!). will see how I go - no promises. 

Take care everyone wherever you are and whatever you are doing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.