Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Catching up on my photo a day project - 13 July to 26 July

Hi everyone, I hope you and yours are getting along ok.
Time has gotten away from me, so just a quick post today to catch up on my photo a day project, which I started in March at the beginning of the Covid crisis. I certainly didn't expect to still be doing it now. The future is such a worry it is nice to have something else to focus on. Have you a Covid project? Perhaps you would like to tell us about it in your comments. 

So here is a brief look at my last 2 weeks through pictures.

Monday 13 - Sunday 19 July 2020
Monday 13 July 2020 - cooking up mushrooms for a photography group project


 Tuesday 14 July 2020 - playing an old board game, "Stockmarket" with the grandies on school holidays


 Wednesday 15 July 2020- a lookout in Bunbury overlooking in Leschenault Inlet and Koombana Bay



Thursday 16 July 2020 - it's raining! But we need it.


Friday 17 July 2020 - raindrops in my garden

 Saturday 18 July 2020 -Banksia Nivea or its common name Honeypot Dryandra - I showed them to you last week along a walking path in Millbridge



 Sunday 19 July 2020 - textural fallen banksia nut



Monday 20 July to Sunday 26 July 2020
Monday 20 July - 2020 - Southern rose - Diplolaena dampieri- along the Tuart walk in Bunbury



 Tuesday 21 July 2020 - bare winter trees



 Wednesday 22 July 2020 - Bunbury back beach and the Indian Ocean



  Thursday 23 July 2020 - Red-Veined-Shell-Orchid - in the little bush block near where we live

 Friday 24 July 2020 - collecting shadows. I am very happy to say we have been able to return to our volunteer morning at our local school library.



Saturday 25 July 2020 - our nephew having fun on our grandsons' tree swing



 Sunday 26 July 2020 - water drop sunlight sparkles in the bush



Covid cases are still on a worrying upward trend in the south east Australian state, Victoria, particularly and tragically in nursing homes. It shows how quickly it can spread from one infection, or one person doing the wrong thing. It is up to all of us if we want to beat this thing.

I am worried about how long the virus pandemic will go on for, how many more people it will affect, and when cases will return to Western Australia, which I believe is inevitable, but for now I need to remind myself that I have much to be thankful for in my world, and to tell the people I love that I love them.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I value your comments and look forward to hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return. Have a wonderful week. 

I am linking up to the link-ups below. Please click on the links to see fabulous contributions from around the world - virtual touring at its best!

Hello there! I love reading your comments. If you scroll down to the bottom you can comment too! I would love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. I love all the textures of your close-ups ... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see your world returning to some sense of normal with rain! Yes very worrying in Victoria. Hope you have a good week - are you dancing yet?
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. starting to get back to dancing in the last couple of weeks, taking little easy steps.

      Delete
  3. It is so much fun to focus on the world thru a camera lens and forget all your troubles or how the world is so in turmoil. At least for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill - only you can make "cooking up mushrooms" look so chic! We are seven weeks without rain, which is typical for Montana, but I would LOVE a rain shower! Your nephew on the swing is a stunning shot - joy, personified!

    I am sorry that the timing on Mosaic Monday is a bit short for you. What time would make it more likely that you could link up? Enjoy the rest of the month of July!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. midnight Tuesday? I used to love swinging on my swing when I was a kid, however I think if I tried the stick tied to the tree I would end up falling off!

      Delete
  5. love sauteed mushrooms and raindrops in the garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely photographs!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/07/sleeping-and-stretching-fulltime.html. I feel like I've been on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection of photos of your activities. My hubby and I are still isolating and of course our usual travel plans for the summer were canceled. So it's my first summer ever spent here in Saudi. Hot, hot, hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to get out, even for a little while. Your variety of photos is always a treat.

    I'm so happy to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely images this week! I am not a big mushroom fan, but these look good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eye catching photos. Literally! The nut branch looks like alligator eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haven't a clue what some of these photos are of, but they are mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.