Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Monday 25 February 2019

Blogging break this week

Hi dear friends and followers, I am giving blogging a break this week as I have come down with a dreadful summer cold. It has been through our whole family, some worse than others. Evidently, according to the newspapers, it has been a bad summer for colds and flues.

I hope to be back soon. Until then, take care where-ever you are and whatever you are doing.  And I am sharing a little something I borrowed from the net that says it all really. 
I love dressing with colour, and wish I was brave enough to dress like this!  Are you?

5 comments:

  1. Take care and get well soon. Colds are bad any time but especially in summer! xxx J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest and recover. No worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - hope you're better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies, I appreciate you stopping by! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor thing. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.