Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Tuesday 16 March 2021

Red capped gum & Tree Street Art Safari

Hi everyone! Just realised it is Tuesday afternoon, and I haven't post for this week. I have been busy getting all my stuff together for the Tree Street Art Safari in Bunbury on this Saturday from 10am to 5pm. It is always a fabulous day. I will again be hosted at 13 Banksia Street, if you happen to be in Bunbury. I will be there with my eco-print and photographic products. 

So today, I will just post a couple of pics of the fabulous Red Capped Gum Eucalyptus erythrocorys - illyarrie - which is flowering brilliantly in our area right now. So bright! I love the way the flower emerges as the red caps pop off. 



I also blogged about them last year....also during a little blogging break.... hmmm... .Red Capped Gum

Stay safe, enjoy your week, and I will be back next week. 


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you and yours are safe and well. 

Please click on the links to see fabulous contributions from around the world - virtual touring at its best!

Der-Natur-Thursday 
The Lovin' Life Team over at: Deep Fried Fruit
 Month end link up @ Live love craft me

Hello there! I love reading your comments. If you scroll down to the bottom you can comment too! I would love to hear from you.

15 comments:

  1. I hope the fair goes well.Those flowers are stunning and so interesting to see something so different to what we have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers that make you smile. Good luck with the art safari.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I grew up in S California and we had lots of eucalyptus growing behind our property. Noisy when it was windy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such neat flowering trees! I am loving your pillows too. Best of luck with the street art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times! If I were in your part of the world, I'd stop by. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill - I hope you have a very successful Tree Street Art Safari! I am sure your display will be very popular! Thanks for taking the time to link to Mosaic Monday when you have this major exhibit ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful tree. So amazing really.
    Best of the best with your Tree Street Art Safari.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red gum is so pretty! Everything looks great in preparation of the Street Art Festival. Great you still could jump in this week. Wouldn't have wanted to miss this. Wishing you much success, and many sales from All Seasons! Hope you will take some captures from people looking at your stuff:):) Have an awesome weekend, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reading like you have a little bit fun, Jill. That's fine!
    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  10. As always, love your flowers! God luck with the festival!

    Thank you for being a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never been on a real safari, but I go on photo safaris all the time. An art safari sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jill - I trust you have a lovely Tree Street Art Safari! I'm certain your showcase will be mainstream! A debt of gratitude is in order for setting aside the effort to connect to Mosaic Monday when you have this significant display ahead!
    Best Regards,
    Clipping Path Services
    Clipping Path

    ReplyDelete
  13. Flower can make love, your capture is very nice also Good luck with the art safari.

    Best Regards,

    clipping path services

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved reading your blog post about how you were going to post a new post every Tuesday, without fail. I thought that was a really great idea and fantastic way to keep your blog active and engaging.
    Alpha Masking

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.