Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Sunday 20 September 2020

little blogging break - or "wrist" break

 Hi everyone. I hope you and yours are well. 

I didn't expect to be having breakfast in bed on Sunday morning in hospital. I took a nasty tumble on Thursday and broke my wrist. i had an operation on Saturday where they screwed a plate into my wrist to stabilize the break. It could have been far worse. So I am grateful for that. 

So i am going to take a little blogging break. Typing one handed is slow and arduous. 

I intended starting to share some of the gorgeous wild orchids we saw in the Stirling Ranges National Park in Western Australia's south west, but they will have to wait for now. 

i hope to be back with you in a week or two. Till then take care and stay safe. Did you know photography is an extreme sport! 

Here is one - Joseph's spider orchid - caladenia polychroma - in the late afternoon light.

Take care everyone. 


13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jill! Sending you wishes for a speedy recovery - take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your fracture; heal well and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your wrist heals well and you are back soon. Take it easy and enjoy your little break (no pun intended)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, May you have quick recovery! See when you are back to photos and blogging. Have a great week. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no - be well. I broke my arm in April and know how much it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Jill - wishing you a speedy recovery! As my husband is fond of saying to me - stop, if you want to take a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thamkyou all for your kind responses. Feeling a little better now the plate is inserted. I am determined to keep up my photo a day project,

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry, Jill... blessing for you, for healing the fracture.
    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My left wrist is plated too. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.