Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Saturday 14 May 2011

Umbrellas of sunshine

Joanna, a Flickr friend from New Zealand, described this photo of Chrysanthemun as "The Chrysanths look like umbrellas of sunshine" - so I wish you all happy sunshine days over the weekend.


Do you ever have a day where the whole day disappears while you "play around" with your camera? On Wednesday I had a day off work, and before I knew it the end of the day had come and my husband was walking in the door. I had spent the whole day taking photos and updating my blog! At least I had put the washing on the line!

This is one of my photos I took - a chrysanthemun. They always flower this time of year in time for Mother's Day. I have a big bunch picked from my garden in the house. I took this one with the light coming through the windows through the petals.

Wish I had a macro lens! This is taken with a "close up" filter on my lens.

2 comments:

  1. So very very beautiful Jill xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill, I have just returned from a brief trip to the UK and am now enjoying catching up with my favourite blogs.Oh yes I have days like that when I get involved with one of my favourite activities such as photography, blogging or reading.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.