Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Wednesday 19 January 2022

Little blogging break...continued....

 Hi everyone. I hope you are doing well in these worrying times. Last week I told you I was having a little blogging break? We went down to our south coast to Albany so I could do a contact print ecoprinting course at summer school (more on that later) We had a great week, but life conspired to throw us something left field that we have to put our energy into dealing with. Nothing that cannot be handled, but I am just taking a little while to get all my ducks back in a row - ie get myself organised....

So..... little blogging break continued for this week.....

Stay safe everyone and keep smiling behind your masks - it will show in your eyes. 



4 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need to deal with life and recharge the batteries. . .your fans and readers like me will be here when you get back to blogging! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Jackie for stopping by. I so much appreciate your comments and friendship across the oceans. Take care of you. and Thank you. x

      Delete
  2. Thar's funny! I have had so many tell me they can see the smile in my eyes! Enjoy the break. Rest, relax, gather inspiration, enjoy natural surroundings...be at peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rose for stopping by and for your comments. I really appreciate your kind words and continued support across the oceans. Take care of you. and thank you x

      Delete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.