Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Blogging break this week

Hi everyone, 
decided to take a little blogging break this week. Back next week. 
Yes, still doing my Covid photo a day project. Here is a recent one in my garden.

Life here is getting back on track with restrictions easing, as in Western Australia where I live, numbers of virus cases are very low, though increasing in a couple of the eastern states of Australia due to a recent "spike".  
I enjoyed the life "slow down" and I am not sure I want to be back doing all my usual groups, and expectations that are coming back. And I am worried about the "second wave" which I know will come. Trying to stay positive, but not always easy.

 I hope you and yours are doing well. Stay safe everyone. And enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your freedom and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill - I can relate to your comments about expectations and time … a few of my activities are "back" and I have found myself "resenting" the "intrusion". Maybe I should think about that! Enjoy your blogging break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break, I know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time during your blogging break... hope the best for falling virus cases. Indeed, I fear the second wave too.

    Love the lavender!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.