Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Book Spine Poetry

The latest challenge for Kim's "Beyond Layers" e-course was for "book spine poetry". I hadn't heard of it before, but it was fun, looking through my shelves of books and putting titles together. 
Here is my offering. 
 Just read the titles - 

Rebecca
Whatever you do, don't run
Sinning across Spain
Eat pray love
In the Hands of Providence
Under the Tuscan sun.


 Had another go at "book spine poetry" tonight - using books all set in Africa.

Just read the titles -

Desert dawn
Dry water
Elephant dance
Slow journey south
Out of Africa

Two layers of Kim's "Zuzu" texture in "soft light"



To take look at Kim's blog and check out her fabulous e-courses - click here - kimklassencafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.