Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Sunday, 4 October 2026

Next week - Dryandra Woodland wildflowers

 Hi everyone, I am taking a blogging break this week, but next week I will be back with a post about the incredible array of wildflowers we saw in the Dryandra Woodland National Park, Western Australia, in September. 

Here is a sneek peek!



Until we meet next week, thank you so much for stopping by. I value your comments and look forward to hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return. Have a wonderful week. 
I am linking up to the link-ups below. Please click on the links to see fabulous contributions from around the world - virtual touring at its best!

If you are looking for a translate button - it's there near the top on the right hand side. 
Hello there! I love reading your comments. If you scroll down to the bottom you can comment too! I would love to hear from you.
Until then, enjoy your day...Life only comes around once, so do what makes you happy, be kind, and be with people who make you smile. 

10 comments:

  1. Have a great time. We’ll all be looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look so exotic to me, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauties
    Happy Monday
    I am 4045 on the linky

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm looking forward to the fantastisc flowers next week. It seems wonderful here.
    Thank you for sharing at MosaicMonday and your lovely comment too. Greetings by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jill, these are such beautiful flowers. Enjoy your busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flowers and images Jill! Take care, Happy Monday. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous! Such beautiful colours. I look forward to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blooms. Enjoy your break in nature!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.