Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Sunday 22 July 2012

Forever in our hearts

Forever in my heart - my dearly loved and loving mother - passed away peacefully at home 19 July 2012. A blessed release from her suffering. Rest peacefully dear Mum.

30 July 1924 - 19 July 2012

And sending all my love to my wonderful father. He is greatly admired by his family and all that know him, for his love and dedication to Mum. He never wavered from his determination to look after her at home for as long as possible.  It is time to look after yourself now Dad.  I love you  xx


Straight out of camera, TV priority 1/200 seconds, F2.8, rested on mirror with black backdrop, natural window light.

11 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, grateful for a peaceful release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Jill. You shall have beautiful memories held close to your heart for the remainder of your life. The love of a mother, so tender, so sweet. I lost my sweet momma 19 years ago on July 14, so I know right where your heart aches and yet, rejoices for now. Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and your Dad especially. This is a beautiful tribute to your Mum, and a photo to bring tears to the eyes of angels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time Jill. I can empathise with you as my own dear Mum died in June 2011, keep your happy memories safe in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill.
    Im so very sorry for your loss. My sympathies to you and your family.
    Words are hard to find but I do know. Mine is gone and she was too young.
    Your image is the best I have seen in sometime. Love it . Your Mom would have Im sure of that and can see it on Angels Wings.
    xoxo Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your immense loss. xx
    I loss my mom in 2000 and still think of her every day.
    Beautiful rose image in her memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My condolences Jill. A very beautiful memorial for your dear Mum. You're right, mothers stay forever in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you all dear blogging friends for you lovely words and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tribute to your Mother, Jill. I am so sorry for your loss.
    She will forever be in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My condolences Jill. A very beautiful memorial for your dear Mum. You're right, mothers stay forever in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry for your loss Jill. Pink roses are indeed the most beautiful of all roses and you will always have your memories of her locked tightly in your heart.

    ReplyDelete